dimanche 21 septembre 2008

More than a month I didn't write something here. But I've to say that August wasn't  very interesting. Fortunately, a friend visited me sometimes, I had some short but nice moment with my family and at the end of the month my lover came...

So, this is a selection of pictures of these times :


The one who's gone to the other side of the world...

A day at the lake.




Bon appétit!

Montpellier.



An evening with my doudou.











This end of afternoon, a week before the real day, we celebrated my 20's...




I didn't blow my candles but...

...For this event, my father put them on the lake...




The square where I used to live...

Where I'm living now. 






Magali's orchids...

There was a lot of traffic that morning...

There will be clothes on them soon...


September started on the hats of the roll (literal translation of a french expression that I love), new age, new place, even if I've been used to come this last year, 'a new family'. A new life. But I've to confess it's not easy to grow up. And to change everything.

Aucun commentaire: